Just thought Id post a few pictures of him so you guys could check him out ....
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brentm...tors/my_photos
Just thought Id post a few pictures of him so you guys could check him out ....
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brentm...tors/my_photos
"Why so serious?"
Yeah I think so too, I hope so anyway ... hes already gotten so much bigger in the 2 weeks Ive had him ...
"Why so serious?"
did you have him clipped?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Yeah he had his ears clipped Tuesday ....
I just want people to look at him and be like "oh [censored]" haha ...
"Why so serious?"
His eyes are awesome.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
who did you get to do his ears???
Goins did mine, i'll post a pic of mine soon
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
how big are you wanting him to get?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks